[TxMt] XML support?

David Casal david at luminas.co.uk
Tue Nov 2 17:59:01 UTC 2004

Sorry to bug people again with this, but it's the only thing keeping me
from buying textmate right now; otherwise, I'm really happy with it and
would wait for SFTP and SVN support patiently; however, I can't really
live without XML support, since 80% of my job involves XML editing in
some way or another.

Is there any news on what happened to the XML bundle which used to be
on the wiki? The svn repo for it is dead, the guy doesn't answer mail.

It is such a pity, because XML syntax highlighting and completion are
such a basic, important part of a good editor, IMHO.

If the answer's going to be 'no, texmate is made so you write *your
own* bundles, that's why they're there', could you point out how
difficult it is to make one, and how to go about starting? (it just
seems like reinventing the wheel, IYSWIM)

Cheers,

David

David Plans Casal
Director of Research