[TxMt Plugins] Re: TM Dialog Development

Mon Oct 20 15:58:05 UTC 2008

Hi Andrew.

Main discussion mainly happens on IRC, we occasionally use textmate-dev.

I am not sure how you imagine the feature you request should be
implemented. First of all, placing an NSDictionary in a nib and
binding to that (via an object controller) is something the client
using the DIALOG command can already do (if it makes sense).

Secondly, I’d be very wary of tying
Storing such settings in a project is rather tricky especially since
project files will disappear in the future.