[SVN] Re: Ruby 1.9 Changes for TextMate Pastie Support...

Charles Turner vze26m98 at optonline.net
Tue Sep 9 15:17:42 UTC 2008

On Tue, 09 Sep 2008 09:49:14 -0500, James Gray wrote:
> Well, if you want to solve 1.9 compatibility issues,

> Remember that you chose to work on this exercise.  ;)

Well, James: the task I gave myself was making TextMate work with Ruby
1.9. I don't know that I signed on to solve 1.8 compatibility issues; I
simply don't have the time to add that to my workload.

So if my contributions are being judged to fall below some minimum
standard of value, I'll refrain from wasting everyone's time in the
future.

Sorry-

Charles