[SVN] ctags command

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Fri Jan 6 02:33:07 UTC 2006

On 5/1/2006, at 20:33, Matthew Gilbert wrote:

> I threw together a command to do ctags lookup. I know there's the
> very cool TmCodeBrowser, but I'm too chicken (totally unfounded) to
> add an input manager. I was just curious if there was any interest
> in an additional method of ctags support. If so, I'm happy to add
> it svn or post to the list. Here is a link to a screenshot which I
> think demonstrates the functionality pretty well http://
> www.voxmea.net/ctags.png.

If this provides “go to (show) definition” then I beleive this would
indeed be useful to a lot of people. If it is only one command, I
suggest adding it to the source bundle, otherwise it should probably
get its own bundle.

> BTW, is "chicken" a US only expression? In the US it's a synonym
> for coward but not quite as harsh.

I think we have imported it from the US. At least it's occasionally
used in Danish, but I'd say it has a more patronizing (or maybe
teasing) sound to it than coward.