[SVN] ctags command

Matthew Gilbert gilbert at voxmea.net
Fri Jan 6 00:09:32 UTC 2006

On Jan 5, 2006, at 3:38 PM, Gerd Knops wrote:

> On Thu, Jan 5, at 1:33 PM, Matthew Gilbert wrote:
>
>> Hi All,
>>
>> I threw together a command to do ctags lookup. I know there's the
>> very cool TmCodeBrowser, but I'm too chicken (totally unfounded)
>> to add an input manager.
>
> The current TmCodeBrowser version is a TextMate plugin, not an
> InputManager. See
>
> 	http://www.cocoabits.com/TmCodeBrowser/

Thanks Gerd, I hadn't been paying attention. I tried it out and
doesn't quite do what I want (maybe I haven't set the correct
option), but is very slick. In my case I have a tags file for the
entire Linux source tree. I want to be able to follow the tag for any
text in the current source I'm looking at, not just an outline of my
current file. Do I need to change something in TmCodeBrowser to do
this? Thanks _matt