[SVN] r2942 (Mercurial)

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Sun Apr 2 22:36:05 UTC 2006

On 2/4/2006, at 19:10, Fred B. wrote:

> I'm working for a few days now on an almost complete rewrite of the
> Mercurial bundle, my goal was to make it as good as the subversion
> bundle. (BTW, I'm playing catch and throw with your recent svn
> enhancements ;)
>
> If it's ok for you and the original author, I'll commit it soon.

If it’s a superset (in functionality) of the current bundle, it
should be okay. I don’t use Mercurial myself, so Ollivier Robert
would be the main arbiter here.

Worst case though, we just rollback :)

> One thing not so good is that in order to have a decent verbose
> 'log' (with links to files) a recent Mercurial build is needed as
> in the current stable release, the filenames are space separated,
> not good when filenames includes spaces. ;) Last builds use a
> templating system for all outputs, nice.

If only one binary is required, and it’s not too big, you could put
it in Support/bin of the bundle.

> You're absolutely right that cmd + H is a bad key equivalent, but I
> have a hard time finding a good one.
> Any ideas?

Unfortunately not -- other than TM 2.0 will hopefully expose the
current SCM system in use in the (dynamic) scope. That way we can
have all the SCM bundles use the same keys.