[SVN] r2942 (Mercurial)

Ollivier Robert roberto+textmate at keltia.freenix.fr
Tue Apr 4 13:25:39 UTC 2006

According to Fred B.:
> I'm working for a few days now on an almost complete rewrite of the
> Mercurial bundle, my goal was to make it as good as the subversion

Good, I don't have really time to work on it right now so it is nice to see
someone there.

> If it's ok for you and the original author, I'll commit it soon.

Commit it, I'll tell you if

> One thing not so good is that in order to have a decent verbose
> 'log' (with links to files) a recent Mercurial build is needed as in
> the current stable release, the filenames are space separated, not
> good when filenames includes spaces. ;) Last builds use a templating
> system for all outputs, nice.

0.8.1 is nearing release and I'd say that many  Mercurial users are used to
be more "current" than many.

> You're absolutely right that cmd + H is a bad key equivalent, but I
> have a hard time finding a good one.

No but better to change it now before too many people get used to it
(although the fact that it is command-H is probably more annoying).  I
almost never use cmd-H myself so I don't feel annoyed.

Ollivier ROBERT -=- FreeBSD: The Power to Serve! -=- roberto at keltia.freenix.fr
Darwin snuadh.freenix.org Kernel Version 7.9.0: Wed Mar 30 20:11:17 PST 2005