[SVN] r2942 (Mercurial)

Fred B. fredb7 at starflam.com
Sun Apr 2 17:10:12 UTC 2006

Hi Allan,

I'm working for a few days now on an almost complete rewrite of the
Mercurial bundle, my goal was to make it as good as the subversion
bundle. (BTW, I'm playing catch and throw with your recent svn
enhancements ;)

If it's ok for you and the original author, I'll commit it soon.

One thing not so good is that in order to have a decent verbose
'log' (with links to files) a recent Mercurial build is needed as in
the current stable release, the filenames are space separated, not
good when filenames includes spaces. ;) Last builds use a templating
system for all outputs, nice.

I still need to write a proper help.

You're absolutely right that cmd + H is a bad key equivalent, but I
have a hard time finding a good one.
Any ideas?

--
FredB