[SVN] New HTML support stuff

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Sat May 21 08:10:35 UTC 2005

On May 21, 2005, at 0:59, Sune Foldager wrote:

> Example in bash:
>
> sideBar 'Success!!!'
> echo <a lot of details that shouldn't be shown normally...>
> toggleBoxE    # to end the sidebar.

I think a good naming convention would be start_something and
end_something, so that nesting would be more obvious, e.g.:

    start_html
       start_sidebar 'Success!!!'
          echo details...
       end_sidebar
    end_html

Also, perhaps let those of the commands which take a single argument
use stdin if that argument is not given, e.g.:
    javascript <<EOF
       function foo () {
       }
    EOF

I btw couldn't make the show/hide links work (they didn't do
anything). Torsten (IIRC) had a similar problem in the past, but I
think this was only when referring to the css/js as an external file.
Did these boxes work for you?