[SVN] LaTeX bundle issues...

Sune Foldager cryo at cyanite.org
Sat May 14 15:00:42 UTC 2005

On 14/05/2005, at 15.19, Brad Miller wrote:

> I recall Allan encouraging someone to go ahead and change the
> behavior of the PDFLaTeX command a while back.  I think it was done
> as a proof of concept or something.
> I really like the combination of pdflatex and Texniscope.

Sounds good, I don't know what TeXniscope is, but I guess I'll check
it out.

I know this is maybe a bit too high-level for TM ;-), but
(scriptable) configuration sheets for bundles (or such) would be
nice, with e.g. drop-downs for what kinda TeX compile you want. We
can of course use variables for that now, but it's a bit 'hard core',
I think.

I can have a look at the LaTeX stuff, if no one else is going
to... :-)...but how does your error parser work.. maybe _you_ should
do this ;-).

--
Sune.