[SVN] LaTeX bundle issues...

Eric Hsu ehsu at betterfilecabinet.com
Sat May 14 16:04:31 UTC 2005

On May 14, 2005, at 8:00 AM, Sune Foldager wrote:
> I know this is maybe a bit too high-level for TM ;-), but
> (scriptable) configuration sheets for bundles (or such) would be
> nice, with e.g. drop-downs for what kinda TeX compile you want. We
> can of course use variables for that now, but it's a bit 'hard
> core', I think.

I don't have time right now to actually do this, but it would be
straightforward to use CocoaDialog as a GUI front-end to the shell
script to allow settings changes.

Here's an old post about it at <http://lists.macromates.com/pipermail/
textmate/2005-January/002189.html>.

I'm very excited about the continuing evolution of the LaTeX bundle
and, well, practically all the other bundles.

best wishes, Eric
---
Eric Hsu, Assistant Professor of Mathematics
San Francisco State University
erichsu at math.sfsu.edu
http://math.sfsu.edu/hsu