[SVN] Revision 1391 (Latex)

Charilaos Skiadas cskiadas at uchicago.edu
Thu Jul 28 15:50:04 UTC 2005

On Jul 28, 2005, at 8:53 AM, Brad Miller wrote:

> Added two new commands to run bibtex and makeindex.  How do people
> feel about adding them to cmd-b so all possible latex compile
> commands would appear in a list.  I'm not really in favor doing
> this  because you run latex 100 times more often than these other
> commands.

I agree with you, I'd rather not have them together with latex. Maybe
cmd-<other mod>-b ?
On a slightly unrelated topic though, is it possible to have the
latex command run twice if there are cross-references that it hasn't
gotten right yet? It does bring up some warning if it needs to be run
twice, can we check for that warning?

Charilaos Skiadas
Department of Mathematics
University of Chicago