[SVN] Revision 1391 (Latex)

Brad Miller bonelake at mac.com
Thu Jul 28 19:53:08 UTC 2005

Good idea.  It looks like ctrl-cmd-b is available.  I'll go ahead and
bind both bibtex and makeindex to that.

I was poking at Latexmk earlier this summer.  Latexmk is a perl
script that takes care of the whole build for you running latex,
bibtex, makeindex as many times as necessary and in the proper order.

The trick came when I looked at modifying the beast.  Oh how I hate
to read other people's Perl code!
I want to maintain the nice html output page we have in TextMate.  At
the time it looked easier to modify the Python script I wrote for
parsing the Latex output than figuring out the existing Perl.  So I
decided to procrastinate and do some actual writing for a while.
I'll take another look at latexmk and my script and see if I can get
somewhere now.

Brad