[SVN] Revision 1391 (Latex)

Brad Miller bonelake at mac.com
Thu Jul 28 13:53:37 UTC 2005

Added new snippet:   Add word to index.  This takes TM_CURRENT_WORD and adds a \index{TM_CURRENT_WORD} immediately after.  Unfortunately this assumes that the cursor is right at the end of TM_CURRENT_WORD. I'd like to improve this snippet so the word could be highlighted, or the cursor could be anywhere in the word.  Suggestions??

Added two new commands to run bibtex and makeindex.  How do people feel about adding them to cmd-b so all possible latex compile commands would appear in a list.  I'm not really in favor doing this  because you run latex 100 times more often than these other commands.

Changed:
A   trunk/Bundles/Latex.tmbundle/Commands/Run BibTeX.plist
A   trunk/Bundles/Latex.tmbundle/Commands/Run Makeindex.plist
A   trunk/Bundles/Latex.tmbundle/Snippets/Add word to index.plist
U   trunk/Bundles/Latex.tmbundle/info.plist