[SVN] Revision 1584 (SQL)

Kumar McMillan kumar.mcmillan at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 17:31:31 UTC 2005

On 8/19/05, Allan Odgaard <allan at macromates.com> wrote:
> On 19/08/2005, at 18.11, Kumar McMillan wrote:
>
> > A   trunk/Bundles/SQL.tmbundle/Commands/Copy condensed SQL to
> > clipboard.plist
> > A   trunk/Support/bin/onelinecopy.py
>
> You should not put language specific stuff in the general support
> folder!

well it's not really language-specific.  the only thing specific to
SQL is the discard pattern (strip -- comments) and that is handled in
the command.  If you want I can remove it from general support until
someone else wants to use it in another bundle?

> Preferably just put the script inline using she-bang, i.e. a command
> can start with #!/usr/bin/python to use that as an interpreter (or
> you can use a here-doc), alternatively put the script in the actual
> bundle and refer to it using $TM_BUNDLE_PATH.
>
> Btw: the "echo $TM_SELECTED_TEXT" seems to be redundant, seeing how
> stdin is set to selection.

oh duh!  was testing on the command line and didn't thnk of that.  thanks