[TxMt] Re: Occasional performance hickups when editing, possibly my own fault. Any obvious way to profile TM performance?

Bert Zangle zanglebert at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 14:35:39 UTC 2016

(update)

The delays seems to be getting more frequent. Doesn't happen outside of TM,
so I don't think it's a system-wide problem.

My best guess right now is that either it's related to some regexes (as
described above), or it's some other TM performance problem. Any ideas how
to test this further (other than disabling each of the regexes one by one,
which I'd prefer to do only as a last resort)?