[TxMt] Re: Python/IPython support

unussum at gmail.com unussum at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 22:41:44 UTC 2009

Well, I just narrowed down the issue a bit further.

It turns out that the line reading "TextMate.save_current_document" in
the Python->Run Script script was instead wiping out my test script
and replacing it with a blank file. When this blank file then got run
it of course returned no results.

So I commented out that line and instead set the save option to
"Current File" which presumably achieves the same results without the
odd side-effect.

I still don't understand exactly what caused the issue with the save
method, and why I'm not able to reproduce it on my work computer with
an extremely similar setup, but hopefully this will help anybody else
who runs into the same issue down the road.