[TxMt] Re: Python/IPython support

Alex Ross j at lasersox.net
Mon Oct 19 00:53:31 UTC 2009

In the bundle editor, find the “Run Script” command in the python
bundle.  What is the “Input:” set to?  It should be “entire
document”.  If it is set to “Nothing” that would explain why your
document is erased by the call to Textmate.save_current_document.

If “input:” is set incorrectly, that would suggest you have some
old, edited version of the python bundle in either /Library/
Application Support/TextMate or in ~/Library/Application Support/
TextMate.  You can just remove those directories to get the default
behavior.

—Alex