[TxMt] Re: Python/IPython support

unussum at gmail.com unussum at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 03:16:59 UTC 2009

I just tried that, and unfortunately it didn't work.

The interesting thing is that I just tested the same way on my
computer at work which is set up almost the same way and it worked
without any issues at all.

I have done some things like restoring this machine from a Time
Machine backup and some stuff like that, so maybe it's just time to
wipe it and start clean.

Seems like a drastic step, but may be worth it in the long run.

Thanks for your help.