[TxMt] LaTeX and Skim

Erich Neuwirth erich.neuwirth at univie.ac.at
Sun Nov 30 09:42:44 UTC 2008

I Just upgraded to TeXLive 2008 and I am experiencing some problems
when previewing in Skim.
In the Typeset & view Window I get the following error message:

Application 'Skim' not running sh: /Applications/Skim.app/Contents/
Resources/displayline: No such file or directory

I already checked some earlier mails about this kind of problem and
found that
earlier the code in texMate.py had

Contents/Resources/displayline
but Skim was changed and needs
/Contents/SharedSupport/displayline

When I check my texMate.py

I already have the correct code there.
I do not understand where the wrong line of code comes from.

Skim starts an displays my files. I just would like to get rid of the
error message.

I have another problem also:
Forward search i.e. selecting text in TextMake and finding the
corresponding spot in Skim, does not work.

Neither selecting Show in PDF  Viewer (pdfsync) nor pressing Ctrl-Alt-
Apple-O does anything.

I do have Skim 1. 2 (38), TeXLive 2008 ad TextMate 1.5.8 (1496)

--
Erich Neuwirth
Didactic Center for Computer Science and Institute for Scientific