[TxMt] er

Joseph Scott joseph at automattic.com
Mon Jun 25 02:23:56 UTC 2007

On Jun 23, 2007, at 3:55 PM, Daniel Jalkut wrote:

> Ah yes - good point. Touché :)
>
> You actually reminded me of a headache I had to deal with when some
> service suddenly started adding milliseconds precision to their dates.
>
> Indeed, MarsEdit's date parsing consists of a fixed set of
> templatized formats that manage to cover most of the blogging
> systems' habits.
>
> Daniel
>
> On Jun 23, 2007, at 6:44 PM, Allan Odgaard wrote:
>
>> According to ISO 8601 our current date can be expressed as
>> +002007W256 -- does MarsEdit understand that? :)

Can we move this discussion to new wp-xmlrpc list (http://
lists.automattic.com/mailman/listinfo/wp-xmlrpc) ?

I want to make things work for as many people as possible, but it is
getting difficult to not break someone as these tweaks go forward.

Allan, will you post to the wp-xmlrpc list itemizing the exact issues
as they currently stand, then perhaps some of the other xml-rpc folks
on the list can chime in.

--
Joseph Scott
http://joseph.randomnetworks.com/