[TxMt] Paranoid

Juan Falgueras jfalgueras at uma.es
Sun Jun 24 12:14:20 UTC 2007

	I feel a bit paranoid when pressing over the items in the project
files drawer because TM seems not be so clever with respect to the
contents of the files and sometimes it gets in an infinite loop.

I receive many students works with uncontrolled contents.  The last
was a .txt file (output from a test) with 128Mb of anything.  Of
course I did know that the file had 128Mb after TM hanged, I killed
it and saw the Finder info for the file.

Shouldn't TM have a better protection against this?

-- Juan Falgueras