[TxMt] Re: Bundle runtime Error

Richard Brosnahan broz at mac.com
Mon Jul 9 12:43:18 UTC 2007

That did it. While none of the paths within .tcshrc had a space, there is a
space in the path to TextMate. I quoted all the path strings in .tcshrc, and
verified the other startup scripts were properly quoted. Fixed it right up.

Thanks very much for helping me straighten this out.

I'm kinda surprised this didn't affect other applications on my system. I am
glad to get it sorted out.

some time around 7.9.2007 4:04 AM, someone named Robin Houston at
robin.houston at gmail.com typed these words: