[TxMt] Re: Bundle runtime Error

Robin Houston robin.houston at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 08:04:53 UTC 2007

On 7/8/07, Richard Brosnahan <broz at mac.com> wrote:
> Here is the script (I am sure the mail server will wrap lines where they are
> not really wrapped). I would be grateful if someone would point out my
> mistakes.

Ah, okay. I think it's the oldest mistake in the book: not quoting
your strings. (That works fine until the value of a variable contains
a space.)

For example, change
  setenv PATH /usr/local/ant/bin:$PATH
  setenv PATH "/usr/local/ant/bin:$PATH"
and similarly with the other strings.

I imagine that's the problem: I'm guessing that the value of $PATH
from within TextMate has a space in it. (Perhaps the path to your
Textmate.app contains a space?)

Robin