[TxMt] TODO List is broken since latest upgrade

Brian Huddleston binarynomad at gmail.com
Sun Jul 8 20:20:17 UTC 2007

Hi all,

(I'm posting this here because this section of the Textmate wiki:
"Use the mailing list...For everything related to bundle items, since
a lot of the stuff is done by other TM users (who for the most part
are subscribed to this list)")

I just upgraded to the newest version of Textmate (1.5.6 (1405)), now
when I hit the key combo (ctrl-shift-t), I get the error message:

/Users/jdoe/Applications/TextMate.app/Contents/SharedSupport/Bundles/
TODO.tmbundle/Support/lib/settings.rb:62:in `markers': undefined
method `+' for nil:NilClass (NoMethodError) from /Users/jdoe/
Applications/TextMate.app/Contents/SharedSupport/Bundles/
TODO.tmbundle/Support/todo.rb:32

I have not made any changes to the new "Preferences" section of the
TODO Bundle.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can correct this?

----
BrianH
binarynomad at gmail.com