[TxMt] Flex 2 Bundle

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Thu Apr 26 18:50:10 UTC 2007

On 26. Apr 2007, at 05:21, Joshua Scott Emmons wrote:

> [...]
> Please also note that the bases for this grammar is text.xml.mxml
> instead of source.mxml. It seems to me that, being XML, MXML is
> more properly text than source. But again, that's just one guy's
> opinion. If you all think it should be source, that's easy to
> change with a search-and-replace ;-)

Source is for when text (in the file) is always marked with string
quotes, comment markers, here-doc tokens, or similar [1].

So yes, MXML should be text (from what I understand).

[1] A special case is the old-style property list format. This
supports unquoted strings, but they are not the norm, and arbitrary
text cannot be unquoted, so this one is source.