[TxMt] Flex 2 Bundle

Simon Gregory simon at helvector.org
Thu Apr 26 20:30:53 UTC 2007

> The grammar I've attached deals with the <mx:Script> tag problem
> brought up by Dave and also adds scopes for little things like

I've simply created a new language item from your file and checked it
into the repository. It's looking far better already ;) Although I'm
colour blind and it took me a while to realise it was actually doing
anything (with the Twilight theme)... but that's another story.

The only thing that has occurred to me to do was reverting the scope
back to ActionScript 3 in any binding situations. ie

<mx:Component  enabled="{ ( objectA.enabled || objB.enabled ) }" />

Yes/No ? Any other suggestions?

Simon