[TxMt] Performance issues

Andy Armstrong andy at hexten.net
Sat May 27 11:17:40 UTC 2006

On 27 May 2006, at 03:40, Allan Odgaard wrote:
> I do this of own choosing, so it is not because I expect any
> special gratitude for this gesture, but frankly your statement does
> seem pretty out of place!

I agree. I can't see how any rational person could look at the
quality of TextMate and the amount of work that's clearly gone into
it and consider it over priced. The parser at its core makes it
unique to the extent that the only real problem I have with TextMate
is that it makes it almost unbearable to use other editors now.

Of course this mailing list gets a bit tedious if we just spend all
our time telling you what a great product TM is - but if you're
working alone you need all the support and feedback you can get.

Thanks for a great product Allan.

--
Andy Armstrong, hexten.net