[TxMt] Latest Python Bundle?

Owen Densmore owen at backspaces.net
Sun Mar 5 20:39:25 UTC 2006

I'm using TextMate 1.5 (906), and just starting to get involved with
a couple of Python projects.  I watched the Python screencast by
Domenico Carbotta .. quite nice!

But there are a few snippets missing, I think.  I'd like to use
for<tab> to build a for-loop template.  Ditto for all the controls
like if, ifelse, while, and possibly a few others.

Are these in the Subversion repository?  I tried to download the
entire bundle set from svn using the instructions on:
but it had an error.

So basically I'm looking for a bit more python help in TM but not
sure how to proceed.

     -- Owen

Owen Densmore
http://backspaces.net - http://redfish.com - http://friam.org