[TxMt] Latest Python Bundle?

Domenico Carbotta domenico.carbotta at fastwebnet.it
Sun Mar 5 21:39:50 UTC 2006

Il giorno 05/mar/06, alle ore 21:39, Owen Densmore ha scritto:

> Are these in the Subversion repository?  I tried to download the
> entire bundle set from svn using the instructions on:
>   http://macromates.com/wiki/Main/SubversionCheckout
> but it had an error.

probably you should've set UTF-8 as the text encoding. if you've
already done it, paste the error message so that we can help you :)

the rationale for not providing "for", "if" and such snippets is that
they're not _that_ useful in speeding code writing. I don't use the
"def" snippet either... :)
the "class" snippet is useful mainly because of the smart-constructor
feature.

ciao,

Domenico