[TxMt] Automated way to keep SVN repository in sync with local files?

Eric Coleman eric at aplosmedia.com
Sat Feb 25 08:50:12 UTC 2006

Subversion is a pretty easy concept.  The latest copy of the source
is on the server.  each developer has his "own" copy of the code.

Every day, I update my code (svn update).  We get emails after
someone commits, and we generally know who's working on what before
hand.  If I see a commit on something I need to touch, i make sure
they are done, do an update, make my changes and so on.

It's a huge time & life saver.  YOu can keep track of who does what
and when, and if you make a mistake, it's only a few minutes and you
can revert the changes.

Eric Coleman