[TxMt] To whom would I submit an addition to the Rails bundle?

Sami Samhuri sjs at uvic.ca
Sun Feb 19 08:12:40 UTC 2006

Hi Duane,

Thanks for sharing this bundle, it's fantastic!

On 17-Feb-06, at 11:25 PM, Duane Johnson wrote:

> I just wrote a blog entry on a convenience command for Ruby on
> Rails... but I'm not sure to whom I should address this.  I'd like
> to see it added to the default Rails bundle that ships with future
> TextMate versions if others find it useful.  How should I go about
> submitting this for review?

I'm curious about bundle development as well. I've been creating
various snippets and macros for Rails and would like to share them. I
started out with the bundle on the rails wiki, but that is old. If
there's not a central place for this, we should start one.

If anyone's interested I posted a few snippets for migrations on my
blog at http://sami.samhuri.net/articles/2006/02/18/textmate-snippets-
for-rails-migrations .

(Please let me know if there are any problems with the site, I only
started on the design last night and it is far from finished)

--
Sami Samhuri