[TxMt] To whom would I submit an addition to the Rails bundle?

Benoit Gagnon b.gagnon at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 22:56:52 UTC 2006

That's a great addition ! However, I noticed that the command (as
well at the test unit one) does not work on my project because I have
spaces in the path... I got it working after placing a symlink to the
directory directly under /.

Perhaps we can find a way to fix this before doing a commit to the
repository ? We could fix the other command as well.

Ben