[TxMt] LaTeX bundle snippet tab triggers?

Charilaos Skiadas cskiadas at uchicago.edu
Sat May 7 00:12:51 UTC 2005

On May 6, 2005, at 12:58 PM, Brad Miller wrote:
> I too use Latex on a daily basis and would be more than happy to
> retrain my fingers in this case.
> I was going to add snippets for ref and cite so I could just as easily
> do the renaming while I'm in the mess.

When you do that, could you also change the key equivalent for "LaTeX
and TeXniscope"? Right now, it conflicts with the "Edit Languages..."
menu item. I've personally redefined it to be Opt-Cmd-T, put maybe
there are other more appropriate options.

Also, the BibDesk completion thing doesn't seem to work quite right for
me. For instance, I got:

Kashiwara}:1977 % Kashiwara, B}-functions and holonomic systems.
{R}ationality of roots of B}-functions

when the cite key is Kashiwara:1977 and the title is:

${B}$-functions and holonomic systems. {R}ationality of roots of
${B}$-functions

Maybe it doesn't like the colon? It also added the closing brace, which
would probably result in an extra brace in most uses I can think of.
I'll try to see if I can fix it, though not sure when I'll get the time
to do it.
> Brad

Haris