[TxMt] LaTeX bundle snippet tab triggers?

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Sat May 7 08:09:30 UTC 2005

On May 7, 2005, at 2:12, Charilaos Skiadas wrote:

> When you do that, could you also change the key equivalent for "LaTeX
> and TeXniscope"? Right now, it conflicts with the "Edit Languages..."
> menu item. I've personally redefined it to be Opt-Cmd-T, put maybe
> there are other more appropriate options.

Generally I want bundle stuff to be on ctrl-shift-<key>. I've now made
it ctrl-shift-L. Although it probably would make sense to come up with
a general “build” key, similar to how we have ctrl-shift-V to validate
whatever source/markup one is using.

> Also, the BibDesk completion thing doesn't seem to work quite right
> for me [...]
>
> Maybe it doesn't like the colon?

Yes, it inserts the bracket after first word, colon being a non-word
character. I've fixed it.

> It also added the closing brace, which would probably result in an
> extra brace in most uses I can think of.

Well, the problem is that the result from BibDesk contains a comment,
so this is sort of required, or the comment should be stripped.

I think Thomas Schröder (who initiated the command) did actually strip
the comment, so maybe that should be the default.