[TxMt] LaTeX bundle snippet tab triggers?

Brad Miller bmiller at luther.edu
Fri May 6 17:58:17 UTC 2005

That is how they were set up originally (by Marcin maybe????)  I
assumed it was just to avoid conflicts, and/or accidentally
triggering one of the Latex snippets in some other language.  I've
always thought about changing them back to lowercase, which
especially makes sense now that we have scoping.

I too use Latex on a daily basis and would be more than happy to
retrain my fingers in this case.
I was going to add snippets for ref and cite so I could just as
easily do the renaming while I'm in the mess.

Brad