[TxMt] Textile Bundle?

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Thu Mar 17 02:33:33 UTC 2005

On Mar 17, 2005, at 3:18, Fred B. wrote:

> [...] a common error in Textile is to forget a newline, and I wanted
> the highlight to help avoid that.
> Ex:
> h1. This is a header
> p{color:red}. This is still the header, not a paragraph as there is no
> blank line before. The tag won't even be parsed.

Yes, I can see how that'd be useful. Well, in 1.1b6 you should be able
to match it as: begin = "^h1."; end = "^$";

>> I'll add it to the to-do.
> Sorry to add something on your to-do. It must already be scary as it
> is. ;)
> It's just one of the minor things, I notice every time I use it.
> I have a little list of minor things, tell me when your to-do looks a
> bit skinny. ;D

Yes :) I think 1.2 will be mostly a “polish” release where I focus on
details and documentation (and do code re-factoring). Then 1.3 can be
where I introduce scripting and plugin interfaces... but this is just
what I currently think ;)