[TxMt] Textile Bundle?

Chris Messina factoryjoe at factorycity.net
Thu Mar 17 02:39:27 UTC 2005

Fred B. wrote:

> Sorry to add something on your to-do. It must already be scary as it
> is. ;)
> It's just one of the minor things, I notice every time I use it.
> I have a little list of minor things, tell me when your to-do looks a
> bit skinny. ;D

Speaking of your To Do list... Could this be made into a public Tada
List so that you might get fewer repeat requests since we'd all be able
to see what's already on your list?

Chris

--

Do the evolution. Get Firefox!
<http://spreadfirefox.com/community/?q=affiliates&id=5&t=4>

Quote of the moment: /"Simplicity is in taking the elegant path. It is
also a conscious choice— to achieve simplicity one must eschew
complexity. Simple things must be simple."/ -- author unknown