[TxMt] web color palates for TM?

Mats Persson mats at imediatec.co.uk
Wed Nov 24 11:27:48 UTC 2004

On Nov 24, 2004, at 10:55, Paul Nordstrom August wrote:
> I found myself opening BBEdit yesterday just for the web color palate.
> Does anyone know of a similar swatch picker (perhaps standalone) that
> would work within TM?

I too has encountered that issue.  One way around it is to open the
Font panel ( cmd + T ) and then click on the "Text colour" button in
the top bar there for a Color Picker palette.  You can't
programatically copy the colour value or anything like it, but you can
mentally copy your desired colour values. It is far from ideal, but
perhaps it saves you from starting up/switching to BBEdit.

Experience leads me to believe Allan probably has worked out - or can
work out - a solution for it relatively quickly if enough people would
need it and it wouldn't require too much time and work on his part.
(??)

Personally, I would be satisfied with the system wide Apple Colour
Picker palette that's available in Mail and other apps, and then have
the value of the selected colour saved on the Clipboard as a hex-value
for pasting into location.

Anyway, just my 2 pence worth of ideas. : )

Kind regards,

Mats