[TxMt] web color palates for TM?

Paul Nordstrom August paul at archivistes.com
Wed Nov 24 11:35:39 UTC 2004

Thanks Jeroen,
Actually on examination the regular Apple Color manager contains web
safe colors... They don't get pasted in (as with BBEdit's color
palette) but it's still useful (and contains every color one would
need!). (Hope people don't mind the image, but might help others.)

Is there any way to select a word, in e.g. "$bg = TM_COLOR", apply the
color from the apple palate, then convert it into the HTML encoding
with a macro? Way beyond my very humble skills I'm afraid :)