[TxMt] Re: TM's QuickLook plugin

Marc Wilson posguy99 at gmail.com
Sat May 30 16:18:26 UTC 2020

No, just Finder here. Well, Finder and Forklift, but Forklift is not replacing anything, it’s just the OFM I use.

I’ve been poking around and TM’s QL generator on Catalina is not being registered for the same filetypes that it is on Mojave. I’ve collected a bunch of resources and am trying to make time to see if I can do some investigation.

Can I ask you, what filetypes does your Catalina install have registered to the TM plugin?

[ 9:16 AM][ttys000][/Users/mwilson]

mbp13 $ qlmanage -m plugins | grep TextMate

public.source-code -> /Applications/TextMate.app/Contents/Library/QuickLook/TextMateQL.qlgenerator <http://textmate.app/Contents/Library/QuickLook/TextMateQL.qlgenerator> (1.0)

public.text -> /Applications/TextMate.app/Contents/Library/QuickLook/TextMateQL.qlgenerator <http://textmate.app/Contents/Library/QuickLook/TextMateQL.qlgenerator> (1.0)

[ 9:16 AM][ttys000][/Users/mwilson]

(unrelated side comment… wow, that was weird… I didn’t expect a c-n-p from Terminal into my email client to bring the Terminal theme with it)

--
Marc Wilson
posguy99 at gmail.com