[TxMt] Re: TM's QuickLook plugin

Sat May 30 15:31:54 UTC 2020

On 20 May 2020, at 16:06, Marc Wilson wrote:

> Am I missing something? On my old laptop, running Mojave, on which
> I've been upgrading TM forever, I QL any file TM recognizes and the OS
> uses TM's parser, I get my theme, etc.
>
> On my shiny new Catalina laptop, I get what I think is the built-in
> basic text QL plugin, no TM.
>
> It's been a while, I admit... is there something somewhere that has to
> be turned on?

This is almost certainly _not_ what’s happening, but just in case…

If you’re using Path Finder, I’ve noticed in a recent update that
the preview pane uses some internal Quick Look plug-in for a lot of the
types that would normally be handled by TextMate.

The preview pane in Finder and the full Quick Look interface from
anywhere still use TextMate on my system, though.

--
Rob McBroom