[TxMt] Re: Why does textmate modify the file mtime after closing the tab?

Sat Mar 28 11:01:35 UTC 2020

On 26 Mar 2020, at 7:50, 周彬 wrote:

> I use electron-vue to automatically reload the page if file modified,
> and every time I close the tab, textmate automatically update mtime of
> the file. Are there any configuration option that do not modify
> the mtime of the file when the tab is closed?

The reason is that TextMate uses extended attributes to store things
such as position of insertion point, selection etc.

You can disable this via `.tm_properties`. Create a `.tm_properties`
file in the root of your project and let it contain this line:

	disableExtendedAttributes = true

You can also create the file in `~` to disable the behavior globally, or
you can limit it to certain file types, e.g. by using:

	[ *.vue ]
	disableExtendedAttributes = true