[TxMt] Re: TM's QuickLook plugin

Curt Sellmer sellmerfud at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 15:24:49 UTC 2020

On Mon, Jun 1, 2020 at 10:01 AM Marc Wilson <posguy99 at gmail.com> wrote:

> A question... is *.scala the normal file extension for files of that type?

Yes it is the normal file extension for Scala source files.

I noticed that the info.plist file for TextMate contains entries for .c,
.java, etc.  but does not contain an entry for .scala
(Not surprising since it is not as common a language).

Using QL for  files that are listed in the info.plist file works for me so
perhaps this is just a known limitation.

Sounds like your issue on Catalina is something different.