[TxMt] Re: TM's QuickLook plugin

Marc Wilson posguy99 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 15:01:29 UTC 2020

For me, it just happened, even though it doesn't seem to fail downwards correctly. I don't claim to understand the processes that are happening behind the scenes in macOS... this information is not stored in the filesystem, so I can only assume that it's something Spotlight assigns to the files and puts in a database somewhere.

Allan said something about it being in the Launch Services database?

A question... is *.scala the normal file extension for files of that type?

--
Marc Wilson
posguy99 at gmail.com