[TxMt] Re: Change visual tab size of soft tabs?

Kyle Kirbatski kyle.kirby at me.com
Wed Oct 2 20:44:39 UTC 2019

Our coding stands call for two space indentation. I find it hard to read the code with 2 space tab size. I find it easier to read with 4 spaces. Though I see what you mean. It’s fine for leading indentation but code alignment would get messed up. Ugh. Guess I’ll have to contend with 2 space tab size.

Thanks