[TxMt] Re: how is the project folder determined (for search)

Thu Jun 27 06:00:21 UTC 2019

On 27 Sep 2017, at 23:02, Tim Bates wrote:

> How is the project folder determined? Specifically, I’ve got a tab
> open which is in a folder marked in the filebrowser (^⌥⌘-D) as the
> project folder (at least ) it’s ticked in the little drop down menu
> (see image).
>
> But… If I ⇧⌘-F (find in project), the Dropbox folder is
> selected… What determines what is set when one used command-shift-F?

When you use ⇧⌘F then it defaults to the project folder *unless*
focus is in the file browser, in which case it will default to the
selected items in the file browser.

If this happens, you can press ⇧⌘F again, and it switches to project
folder.

Regarding file browser selection: Note that this allows you to select
multiple files and/or folders, invoke the project search, and then only
search the items that were selected in the file browser.