[TxMt] Re: Jump to Selection

Thu Jun 27 05:38:24 UTC 2019

On 7 Feb 2019, at 21:21, Rob McBroom wrote:

> Is there a hidden preference, modifier key, or some other way to make
> “Jump to Selection” put the current line at the top of the window
> instead of in the center?

No such hidden settings, you could make a macro that triggers the Jump
to Selection and then Navigate → Scroll → Line Down 10+ times,
although such macro would depend on window size and also, these actions
are not recorded by default, so you would have to edit the macro
manually.

The two selectors to use in the macro are
`centerSelectionInVisibleArea:` and `scrollLineDown:`. Let me know if
you need step-by-step.