[TxMt] Re: drag and drop file into browser moves rather than copying

Thu Jun 27 05:31:56 UTC 2019

On 27 Feb 2019, at 18:02, Matt Neuburg wrote:

> Just to be clear: The bug is not holding down the Option key does not
> copy. Holding down the Option key _does_ copy. The bug is that _not_
> holding down the Option key _still_ shows the Copy cursor even though
> we then do _not_ copy, but rather move the file instead. m.
>
>> On Feb 26, 2019, at 5:03 PM, Matt Neuburg <matt at tidbits.com> wrote:
>>
>> Same macOS version, TM 2.0-rc.10. So maybe this is a bug that got
>> fixed? m.

Yes, the file browser was practically rewritten since rc.10 and while I
do not remember explicitly fixing the reported issue, it does not appear
with the reworked file browser.

I have a short list of issues with the current beta that I hope to fix
in the next few days, and then I’ll push it as a proper (non-beta)
release.