[TxMt] Build broken at b42cbb1f

Graham Heath graham.p.heath at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 02:37:20 UTC 2019

Hey all,

I tried to pull a new patch from master and found an error;

     ./configure && ninja
     rm
/Users/heathg/build/TextMate/Frameworks/SoftwareUpdate/fixtures/secret.pem
     ninja: error: build.ninja:17: loading '/build.ninja': No such file
or directory
     include $builddir/build.ninja
                              ^ near here
     ninja: error: build.ninja:17: loading '/build.ninja': No such file
or directory
     include $builddir/build.ninja

I did a `git bisect` and narrowed it down to b42cbb1f.

I don't know if I missed a memo (obviously it was still building for
Allan :) ) or if this is a bug.

I unblocked my self by reverting the commit locally.

Thanks,
Graham